The LV59 GNSS antenna supports the centimeter level accuracy. It offers support for present and future GNSS signals, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. This ensures the operation of your antenna with your present and future GNSS receivers. It also supports L-Band signal reception and OmniSTAR correction services.
Its unique design ensures the superior multi-path signal rejection, which prevents inaccurate measurements. Signals being reflected from surfaces such as the ground, surrounding trees, or buildings cause multipaths. Advanced filtering keeps the GNSS measurements safe from unrequired interference.
The LV59 has TNC connector located on the underside of the unit for easy removal and protection of the attached cable from the environment. Its all aluminum base can be mounted flush with the vehicle surface or on the top of a pole mount. This ensures that only the rugged radome is exposed to the elements.
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- Rugged package ideal for vehicle applications
- 5/8 inch x 11 UNC female threaded aluminum mounting
- Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
- Quality signal tracking
- TNCF female signal connector
- Small cross-sectional area to reduce wind loading
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- Integral low noise amplifier
- Powered by GNSS receiver via coaxial cable
- High gain for reliable tracking in difficult environments
|Size/Thickness||14.6^ø (D) x 6.2 cm|
|Mounting style:||5/8 inch Tread/Mast|
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3|
|Galileo:||E1, E5a, E5b|
|QZSS:||L1, L2, L5|
|Phase center:||< 10 mm|
|DC-Feed:||4.2 V – 15 V
|Operating temperature:||–40 °C to +85 °C|
Section 514.5 CVII
The LV59 GNSS antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you want more information about this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.