The Zepyhr 3 Base antenna from Trimble is ideal for all base station applications. It contains advance technology for excellent outstanding low elevation satellite tracking.
The Zepyhr 3 Base antenna offers support for present and future GNSS signals, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. This ensures the operation of your antenna with your present and future GNSS receivers. It also supports L-Band signal reception, OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX and SABS.
Its unique design ensures high multi-path signal rejection, which prevents inaccurate measurements making it suitable as a fixed rover antenna for use in high multi-path environments. Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability ensures Zephyr 3 Base antenna’s quality performance and extreme accuracy. Advanced filtering with additional Iridium and Japanese LTE filtering keeps the GNSS measurements safe from unwanted interference.
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- Optimized for GNSS base station applications
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Large ground plane for best multipath rejection
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks
- Additional Iridium and Japanese LTE filtering
- High signal gain (50 dB) for reliable tracking
- 5/8 inch – 11 stainless steel mounts
- TNC female signal connector
- Integrated lightweight stealth technology
- Supplementary transparent protection radome not required
|Size/Thickness:||34.3^ø (D) x 7.9 cm|
|Mounting style:||5/8 inch Tread/Mast|
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3|
|Galileo:||E1, E5a, E5b, E6|
|BeiDou:||B1, B2, B3|
|QZSS:||L1, L2, L5, LEX|
|Phase center:||< 2 mm|
|DC-Feed:||3.5 V – 20 V
|Operating temperature:||–40 °C to +85 °C|
|Humidity:||100% humidity proof, fully sealed|
|Shock:||MIL-STD-810-F to survive a 2 m (6.56 ft) drop onto concrete|
|Vibration:||MIL-STD-810-F on each axis|
|Signal gain:||50 dB|
|Input voltage:||3.5 V DC to 20 V DC|
The Zepyhr 3 Base antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.