The Zepyhr 3 Rover antenna offers support for present and future GNSS signals, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. This ensures the operation of your antenna with your present and future GNSS receivers. It also supports L-Band signal reception, OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX and SBAS.
Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability ensures Zephyr 3 Rover antenna’s quality performance and extreme accuracy. Advanced filtering keeps the GNSS measurements safe from unrequired interference.
Its unique design of the Zephyr 3 Rover ensures high multi-path signal rejection, which prevents inaccurate measurements making it suitable as a fixed rover antenna for use in high multi-path environments. It has TNC connector located on the underside of the unit for easy removal of the antennas and protection of the attached cable from the environment.
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- Optimized for GNSS base station applications
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Large ground plane for best multipath rejection
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks
- Additional Iridium and Japanese LTE filtering
- High signal gain (50 dB) for reliable tracking
- 5/8 inch – 11 stainless steel mounts
- TNC female signal connector
|Size/Thickness||15.2^ø (D) x 7.4 cm|
|Mounting style:||5/8 inch Tread/Mast|
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3|
|Galileo:||E1, E5a, E5b, E6|
|BeiDou:||B1, B2, B3|
|QZSS:||L1, L2, L5, LEX|
|Phase center:||< 2 mm|
|DC-Feed:||3.5 V – 20 V
|Operating temperature:||–40 °C to +85 °C|
|Humidity:||100% humidity proof, fully sealed|
|Shock:||MIL-STD-810-F to survive a 2 m (6.56 ft) drop onto concrete|
|Vibration:||MIL-STD-810-F on each axis|
|Signal gain:||50 dB|
The Zepyhr 3 Rover antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form available.