Ideal for precision industrial, agricultural and all challenging applications the TW2410 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW2410 features a customizable high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2410 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW2412 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GNSS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <1 dB at zenith
- Low noise LNA: 1.5 dB typ.
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
The TW2410 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.