The TW2643P employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology in a magnet mount, passive right hand circularly polarised antenna
for the reception of all of the GNSS constellations (GPS L1/GLONASS G1/ Galileo E1/ BeiDou B1) plus Iridum: 1559 to 1626.5 MHz frequency band. It is certified and specially designed to maximize the performance of Iridium Voice and Data Modems plus the upper GNSS band (1559 – 1606 MHz).
The TW2643P features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (4.5dB max, <1.5dB @ zenith) over the entire Iridium + upper GNSS frequency band, thus signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2643P is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, with threaded base holes for screw down attachment.
- Iridium Voice and Data Applications + GNSS
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military &: Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 5dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, < 1.5 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
TW2643P – Passive Iridium + GNSS antenna – 33-2643P-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm