The TW2743 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology in a magnet mount, right hand circularly polarized antenna for the reception of all of the GNSS constellations (GPS L1/GLONASS G1/ Galileo E1/ BeiDou B1) plus Iridum: 1559 to 1626.5 MHz frequency band. It is specially designed to maximize the performance of Iridium Voice and Data Modems plus the upper GNSS band (1559 – 1606 MHz).
The TW2743 is switchable between the passive Iridium and the active GNSS antenna by changing the input voltage to the antenna. When the input voltage is less the 5.5VDC, the antenna will engage the GNSS antenna. To invoke the passive Iridium antenna, an input voltage above 5.5VDC is required.
The TW2743 features a high performance dualfeed patch element that provides great axial ratio (4.5 dB max, < 1.5 dB @ zenith) over the entire Iridium + upper GNSS frequency band, thus signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2743 is housed in a compact, industrialgrade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, with threaded base holes for screw down
- Iridium Voice and Data Applications + GNSS
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, < 1.5 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
TW2743 – Passive Iridium + Active GNSS antenna – 33-2743-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm