The TW3740/TW3742 is a precision high gain GNSS antenna covering the BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1606 MHz). It employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology providing truly circular polarized signal reception through the entire bandwidth of the antenna, thereby providing superior multipath signal rejection. It is especially designed for precision timing, industrial, agricultural, military, and other precision applications.
The TW3740 features a three stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage.
The TW3742 adds an additional pre-filter to provide extra strong protection from near frequency and strong harmonic signals.
The TW3740/TW3742 is housed in a permanent mount metal base with two nickel coated nuts and a weatherproof enclosure. Two options for mounting are available: an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Timing applications
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Accutenna technology
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 19 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Circular polarisation throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
|TW3740 – Multi-Constellation Antenna||33-3740-xx-yy-zzzz|
|TW3742 – Prefiltered Multi-Constellation Antenna||33-3742-xx-yy-zzzz|
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome, and zzzz = length of cable in mm (where applicable)