The TW7972 is precision tuned triple band, Accutenna technology antenna for reception of GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5a+b plus L-Band corrections signals. The TW7972 provides superior multi-path rejection and axial ratio, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV), while protecting against intermodulation and saturation caused by high level cellular 700 MHz signals. This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters.
Architecturally, the TW7972 features a dual feed circular stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are summed in quadrature, pre-filtered in a low loss filter to protect against a wide range of potentially interfering signals, amplified in high linearity, wide-band LNA, then band-split, tightly filtered and amplified prior to signal recombination at the output.
The TW7972 provides reception for signals in the bands 1164 MHz to 1254 MHz and 1525 MHz to 1606 MHz. It is housed in a magnetic mount, weather-proof enclosure.
This product is also available in an OEM format (TW3967 for 28dB and TW3972E for 35dB).
- Precision GPS position
- Triple Frequency RTK systems (base and rovers)
- Positive Train Control (PTC) systems
- Military & Security
- Very low Noise, Pre-filtered Preamp, 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: < 2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 32 dB typ.
- Low current: 24mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
- Ideal for triple band RTK systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
TW7972 – Triple Band GNSS antenna with L-Band Correction – 33-7972-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm (where applicable)