The patented VeraPhase technology rivals, and in some aspects, surpasses the performance of choke ring technology but is lighter, smaller, and more economical.
The VP6200 antenna is capable of receiving GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1, and L-band (1195 – 1254 MHz plus 1525-1610 MHz). It has consistent performance (gain, axial ratio, PCV, and PCO) across the full bandwidth of the antenna. It provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (< 0.5 dB at zenith, < 2 dB typ. at horizon). It has an exceptional front to back ratios, high efficiency (>70%), a tight PCV, and near constant PCO for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VP6200 provides high receive gain over the full GNSS spectrum: It has a robust pre-filtered LNA, with high IP3 to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700 MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of less than 2.5dB.
An uncommitted PCB is available within the base of the antenna for integration of a custom system board such as a PPP or RTK GNSS receiver or other applications.
- RTK/PPP systems
- High Precision GNSS systems
- Custom OEM Products
- Low axial ratio from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (< 1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK receiver or other OEM system.
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
VeraPhase 6200 with 35 dB LNA, flat white radome – 33-623500-xx-00-11
VeraPhase 6200 with 35dB LNA, conical white radome – 33-623500-xx-00-01
Where xx = 01 for TNC or 14 for N-Type