GrafNav is a post-processing software developed by the Waypoint Products Group of NovAtel. It possesses a robust and fully configurable processing engine that allows it to provide significantly improved GNSS positioning information to applications that require non-real-time positioning information that is highly accurate.
During a mission, the raw GNSS data is gathered and saved for later processing. Once the mission is complete, the collected data is fed into the GrafNav post-processing software. The software is capable of processing the collected data forwards and backwards in time, as well as applying accurate satellite clock and orbit information to them. These features enable the GrafNav software to deliver much more accurate results that is possible in real time.
Moreover, the GrafNav software supports receivers from a wide range of manufacturers, allowing it to work with most existing devices. Its built-in quality control features ensure that the processed results are accurate. Furthermore, the GrafNav software comes with a download utility that can access all publicly available reference stations and PPP (Precise Point Positioning), allowing many applications to work without having their own base station.
- PPP (Precise Point Positioning) and differential processing
- Full dual frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS support within differential processor
- Dual frequency GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou supported in PPP processor
- Robust processing engine
- Support moving baseline processing
- Forwards and backwards processing
- Compatible with a wide range of receivers
- Deliver up to centimeter-level accuracy
- Support multiple base stations
GrafNav Static is for static-only processing.
GrafNav SDK (Software Developers Kit) is a suite of tools that can be used standalone or embedded for GNSS post-processing in enterprise software or processing workflow.
For further information on GrafNav post-processing software, please use the Request Pricing form to contact Canal Geomatics.