GrafNav will likely work with your existing hardware as it supports data formats from most single and multi-frequency commercial receivers. A full suite of solution and data diagnostic and visualization tools is available for quality assurance. From within GrafNav, precise orbit and satellite clock data can be downloaded to achieve sub-5 cm position accuracy using PPP with kinematic trajectories.
GrafNav can be configured to optimize your results, no matter the type of project. To achieve centimeter level position accuracy, the software can easily make use of project specific base station data, or use publicly available reference station data. For projects that cover large areas, GrafNav also supports multi-base processing, while a float static solution is available for noisy and/or long baselines. Built-in ionospheric processing improves accuracies for dual-frequency users.
Position and velocity is computed for a variety of real-time applications, including vehicle navigation and tracking, by using GNSS technology. The real-time accuracy of GNSS is however limited by real-time transmission of correction data. In many applications where absolute position accuracy is critical, the position information is actually not required in real-time. For these applications, the accuracy of the GNSS position and velocity solution can be greatly improved by the post-processing provided by GrafNav.
- Support for up to 32 base stations
- Dual frequency GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou supported in PPP processor
- Full dual frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS support within differential processor
- Static and kinematic processing
- Compatible with multiple receiver manufacturers for maximum flexibility
- Heading determination between two fixed antenna on the same moving vehicle
- Improved accuracy through forward and reverse processing
- Moving baseline processing: relative positioning and velocity between two kinematic antennas
The GrafNav is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.