Inertial Explorer Xpress is suitable for demanding applications such as mobile mapping, hydrographic surveying and aerial photogrammetry. The real-time accuracy of GNSS+INS systems is limited by the duration of GNSS outage periods and the quality of the IMU. The performance of these systems can be greatly enhanced through post-processing.
Inertial Explorer virtually eliminates the solution convergence time experienced in real-time operation and significantly reduces the solution drift during GNSS outages.
Inertial Explorer Xpress provides the same utilities and core processing as Inertial Explorer does, along with simplified functions and workflows that have been tailored for small project areas and UAV markets. Data can be post-processed efficiently without compromising accuracy, attitude, position, or velocity. Inertial Explorer Xpress produces centimeter-level position and attitude solutions compatible with camera, LiDAR and other sensor data.
Tightly Coupled (TC) processing for GNSS+INS datasets and Differential, Precise Point Positioning (PPP) are supported in Inertial Explorer Xpress. The software provides faster processing time and reduced complexity for single base station projects. Inertial Explorer Xpress also verifies and performs quality analysis on your solution with plots that are relevant to your project.
- Simultaneous GNSS and IMU processing and simultaneous forward and reverse processing
- Simultaneous GNSS, IMU, DMI (wheel sensor), HMR (dual antenna) and MMR (gimble mount) raw data conversion if using NovAtel SPAN GNSS+INS hardware
- Import GNSS data from multiple receiver manufacturers
- Download utility provides access to thousands of publicly available base stations
- Flexible export tool permits reproduction of most ASCII file formats
- Heading updates decoded automatically from NovAtel’s ALIGN® help maximize accuracy in low dynamic applications
The Inertial Explorer Xpress is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.