It features a perfectly tuned custom ceramic patch element for maximum signal reception, ESD circuit protection, a 3 stage LNA circuit and a dual SAW very high rejection out-of-band filter, enabling the WS3978-HR-DH to provide most reliable and clear GPS signal reception while minimizing loss-of-lock, even in high RF fields. Available in an all-plastic, non-corrosive low profile package for vehicle mount or with a cone-shaped radome cover for fixed installations, the WS3978-HR-DH high gain, high rejection permanent mount GPS antenna is the optimum choice for applications with high RF fields requiring long cable runs.
- Weather proof, all-plastic, non-corrosive, low profile or cone-shaped enclosure
- Very high rejection Dual SAW filter
- High gain LNA, 40dB (typ.)
- 15KV ESD circuit protection
- 3/4 inch thru-hole or bracket mount
- Voltage range 2.7 to 5.5 V