Hemisphere GPS - V100 GPS Compass
The Hemisphere GPS V100 GPS Compass (GPS) SBAS is an affordable heading and positioning smart antenna using Crescent GPS Receiver Technology for precision guidance.Note: This product has been discontinued by manufacturer. The replacement product is the Hemisphere GPS - V101 GPS Compass.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the Crescent V100 Series GPS Compass. The rugged enclosure combines Hemisphere GPS’ Crescent Vector board and two multipath-resistant antennas for portability and simple installation. The half-meter length smart antenna mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Crescent V100 replaces traditional gyrocompasses at a fraction of the cost.
- Affordable solution delivers 2D GPS heading accuracy better than 0.5 degree rms
- Differential positioning accuracy of less than 60 cm, 95% of the time
- Smart antenna design ensures simple installation and portability
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensor deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- Fast heading and positioning output rates up to 20 Hz
- Differential options including SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.)
- COAST™ technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Hemisphere GPS Introduces Crescent VS100 Series GPS Compass
- Hemisphere GPS Introduces Crescent V100 Series GPS Compass