Hemisphere GPS - VS100 GPS Compass
The Hemisphere GPS VS100 GPS Compass DGPS + Heading Receiver (GPS) SBAS is a professional heading and positioning receiver.Note: This product has been discontinued by manufacturer. The replacement product is the Hemisphere GPS - VS101 GPS Compass.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Precise applications demand the heading and positioning performance of the VS100 GPS Compass. Ideal for professional machine control and navigation applications, the Crescent VS100 delivers reliable accuracy at significantly less cost than competitors products or traditional methods. The Crescent VS100 receiver with its display and user interface can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately and with a distance between them to meet the desired accuracy.
- Affordable solution delivers 2D GPS heading accuracy better than 0.1 degree rms
- Differential positioning accuracy of less than 60 cm, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensor deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- Fast heading and positioning output rates up to 20 Hz
- Differential options including SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.
- COAST™ technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- The status lights and menu system make the VS100 Series easy to monitor and configure