Hemisphere GPS - XF Series DGPS Receivers
The Hemisphere GPS XF Series DGPS Receivers for ruggedized handheld computers provide superior accuracy and performance. The rugged Compact Flash adapter and smart antenna module simplify field use even in the most demanding environments.
Note: Available for rent.
Note: XF100 for TDS Recons now available. mint condition. Call for pricing
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Which XF100 Model is Right for You?
- XF100: for use with the TDS Recon
- XF101: for use with the Juniper Archer Field PC
- XF102: for use with the TDS Nomad
Key XF100 Series Advantages
- Crescent® GPS technology now available for handheld mapping for superior sub-meter accuracy.
- Optional external antenna for additional accuracy
- Exclusive e-Dif® is optional
- COAST™ technology is standard to maintain accuracy during temporary loss of differential signal
- Fully integrated, robust design matched to the host handheld PC
- Easy to use - just connect to handheld and go
- Low power consumption conserves handheld battery power.
- Hemisphere GPS Offers XF100 with Superior Accuracy for Handheld Mapping
- Hemisphere GPS Unveils XF102 DGPS Receiver with Superior Accuracy for Handheld Mapping