The WS5021 GPS Receiver + Antenna OEM Module incorporates a highly sensitive 12-channel, quick time-to-fix GPS Receiver and a high performance active GPS antenna for optimum signal reception.
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wi-Sys products usually ship within 10 business days.
The WS5021 features the newest generation super-integrated GPS system on Chip (SoC), a custom designed ceramic patch element that minimizes detuning effects caused by adjacent objects, as well as a Low Noise Amplifier and a SAW filter.
The WS5021 GPS Receiver + Antenna OEM Module is housed in a very compact 25.5mm x 27.6mm x 7.6mm PCB surface mount package or a connectorized module and comes with 3.3V CMOS interface.
- Integrated GPS receiver, GPS antenna, LNA & SAW filter
- High performance GPS engine (-146 dBm sensitivity)
- 12 channel simultaneous operation
- Low noise LNA and SAW band-pass filter
- GPS output: NMEA 0183 output
- 1 PPS timing source
- 3D fix output
- Low current: 75mA
- 3.3V operation
- Flexible mounting options
- RoHS compliant
- Starter kit, and test software available