The WS5121 GPS Receiver OEM Module incorporates a highly sensitive 12-channel, quick time-to-fix GPS Receiver.
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wi-Sys products usually ship within 10 business days.
The WS5121 features the newest generation super-integrated GPS system on Chip (SoC), as well as a 15 dB gain LNA stage and a SAW filter to provide a consistent, clear signal while minimizing loss-of-lock when GPS conditions are less than ideal. The WS5121 is quickly integrated into host system with no external components needed but an external GPS antenna.
The WS5121 GPS Receiver Module is available in a very compact 27.6mm x 25.5mm PCB Surface Mount package, or a connectorized package.
- High performance GPS Engine (-146 dBm)
- SMT module or Connectorized module
- 12-channel simultaneous operation
- Low noise LNA and SAW band-pass filter
- GPS output: NMEA 0183 output
- 1 PPS timing source
- 3D fix output
- Low current: 75mA
- 3.3V operation
- Flexible mounting options
- RoHS compliant
- Starter kit, and test software available