Hemisphere GPS - LV100 GPS Compass OEM Board
The LV100 GPS Compass OEM Board is a superior heading and positioning smart antenna using Crescent GPS Receiver Technology for precision guidance.Note: This product has been discontinued by manufacturer. The replacement product is the Hemisphere GPS - LV101 GPS Compass OEM Board.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the LV100 GPS Compass OEM Board. Based on Hemisphere GPS' patented Crescent Vector™ technology, the LV100 integrates two GPS antennas, an NMEA 2000 communication processor, a single axis gyro, a tilt sensor and a power supply into a single system. The dual antennas allow for ease of integration into your system and provides for precise heading and GPS sub meter position accuracy even while sitting stationary. The gyro and tilt sensor improve system performance and provide backup heading information if the GPS-based heading is ever lost. The Crescent technology provides more accurate code phase measurement and improved multipath mitigation resulting in excellent accuracy and stability.
- Affordable solution delivers 2D GPS heading accuracy better than 0.75 degree rms
- Differential positioning accuracy of less than 1 m, 95% of the time
- Smart antenna design ensures simple installation and portability
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensor deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- Fast heading and positioning output rates up to 20 Hz
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.) where available and optional external differential input (beacon)
- COAST™ technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- NMEA 2000 compliant