The WS5012 GPS Receiver + Antenna, incorporates a highly sensitive 16-channel, very quick timeto-fix GPS Receiver, and a high performance active/filtered GPS antenna.
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wi-Sys products usually ship within 10 business days.
It features the STMicroelectronics STA8058 Teseo high performance GPS Engine with embedded flash memory, a Low Noise Amplifier, a SAW filter, as well as a perfectly tuned ceramic patch element for maximum GPS signal reception. The WS5012 High Sensitivity GPS Receiver + Antenna is housed in a compact, rugged weatherproof magnet or screw mount enclosure, and is available with USB, CMOS, and RS232 interfaces.
- Integrated GPS receiver, antenna, LNA & SAW filter
- Very High Sensitivity: -159dBm tracking
- Quick Time to Fix: 39 sec cold start
- 16 channel ST Teseo GPS Engine
- Flash Memory: upload embedded GPS firmware, settings & history
- Standard NMEA 0183 GPS output
- 1PPS output 50ns accuracy - CMOS version
- WAAS and EGNOS supported
- Low power & standby modes
- Low current: 80 mA typ., 3.3V operation
- USB and CMOS interfaces
- Weatherproof industrial grade enclosure
- RoHS compliant
- High Performance GPS Tracking
- Automotive Navigation
- Fleet Management
- Military, Security & Public Safety
- WiMAX & Wireless Timing/Synchronization