Hemisphere GPS - A21 Antenna
With a metal base, lower profile, improved multi-path mitigation, and ability to filter out an additional 30 decibels of radio band of frequencies, the Hemisphere GPS A21 Antenna offers superior noise rejection.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Agricultural vehicles and equipment, including aircraft, typically generate electrical "noise" and interference which can compromise the performance of an antenna. The A21 antenna is designed to help maintain tracking of GPS and differential correction signals in these types of environments, and in high-dynamic applications where the antenna may be turned on its side.
With a metal base, lower profile, improved multi-path mitigation, and ability to filter out an additional 30 decibels of radio band of frequencies, the A21 antenna offers superior noise rejection. The antenna will track GPS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.) and OmniSTAR® L-band signals.
The A21 Antenna also features a TNC connector, which has a threaded coupling interface to ensure a secure connection.
- Low profile design with metal base
- Precise tracking of GPS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.) and OmniSTAR® L-band signals
- Improved multipath mitigation
- Superior resistance to radio frequency interference
- Hemisphere GPS Announces New A52 and A21 Precision GPS Antennas
- Hemisphere GPS Introduces A220/A221 Dual Frequency Smart Antennas
- Hemisphere GPS Introduces A21 GPS Antenna