Hemisphere GPS - VS101 GPS Compass
Hemisphere GPS VS101 GPS Compass is ideal for professional machine control and navigation applications, the VS101™ delivers reliable accuracy at significantly less cost than competitors’ products. The Crescent® Vector™ II technology brings a series of new features including heave, pitch and roll output and more robust performance.Note: This product has been discontinued by manufacturer. The replacement product is the Hemisphere GPS - VS131 Heading Receiver.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Hemisphere GPS VS101 GPS Compass receiver with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately and with a user-determined separation to meet the desired accuracy.
The VS101 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
- Affordable solution delivers 2D GPS heading accuracy better than 0.1 degree rms
- Differential positioning accuracy of less than 60 cm, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- Fast heading and positioning output rates up to 20 Hz
- SBAS compatible (WAAS,EGNOS, etc.), and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- The status lights and menu system make the VS101 series easy to monitor and configure