GPS Networking - FOGPSAL Fiber Optic GPS Antenna Link
The Fiber Optic GPS Antenna Link (FOGPSAL) from GPS Networking is a complete system which allows us to convert the GPS Carrier from RF to Light, transmit it up to 10 Kilometers if need be then reconvert it to RF to be received by the GPS Receiver.
GPS Networking products usually ship within 5 business days.
The Fiber Optic GPS Antenna Link (FOGPSAL) is a complete system that allows you to convert the GPS Carrier from RF to Light, transmit it up to 10 Kilometers if need be then reconvert it back to RF to be received by the GPS receiver.
- Roof Antenna
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Transmitter Preamp
- FiberOptic Transmitter
- FiberOptic Receiver
- Receiver Power Supply
- GPS base stations with long antenna cable runs
- Run the GPS carrier to multiple GPS timing boards throughout a company
- Run GPS throughout an aircraft
- Satisfies the requirement of supplying multiple GPS receivers with a carrier, spread over a great distance
- For R&D facilities, supplies a GPS carrier to a multitude of engineers and technicians with only one antenna on the roof.