Hemisphere GPS - R131 DGPS Receiver
The new Hemisphere GPS R131 DGPS Receiver adds increased functionality with a rack-mount design and enhanced features.Note: This product has been discontinued by manufacturer. The replacement product is the Hemisphere GPS - R131 DGPS Receiver.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Complete your work quickly and accurately with the R131™DGPS receiver. Rely on consistent sub-meter performance with standard SBAS differential and Hemisphere GPS’ exclusive COAST™ technology that maintains accuracy during temporary loss of differential signal.
The R131 provides new and convenient physical advantages, including a new design with a rack mountable enclosure, front facing display, 1PPS output via an SMA connector, and a new soft power switch in lieu of the traditional mechanical power switch. The soft switch allows for ease of use when turning the R131 on/off, when the R131 is rack mounted. In addition to the new features, a new metal power connector has been added to provide a durable connection.
The R131 offers many differential correction options such as SBAS, OmniSTAR® , radio-beacon, and e-Dif® for various environments and worldwide coverage. It is also RTK upgradable. The simple user interface and extensive software features make the R131 the ideal solution for professional mapping, guidance and navigation applications.
- Feature-packed sub-60 cm DGPS Positioning
- Differential options including SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.), Radio Beacon, OmniSTAR
- Exclusive e-Dif option where other differential correction signals are not practical
- COAST technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Uses a standard USB port for communication with PC
- Fast update rates of up to 20 times per second provide the best guidance and machine control
- Compatible with our exclusive L-Dif™and RTK technologies, for applications requiring higher accuracy
- The status lights and menu system make the R131 easy to monitor and configure
- Hemisphere GPS Announces New R131™ DGPS Receiver
- Hemisphere GPS Replaces R Series Receivers with R330 GNSS Receiver