Tallysman TW126 Mid-Power 1.2 to 1.8 GHz 25dB In-line Amplifier
The TW126 by Tallysman Wireless is a low cost, rugged, waterproof, low noise, low power, 1.2 to 1.8 GHz band, 25dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to amplify all GNSS frequency signals, from GPS L2 to GLONASS L1.
This product ships in 2 to 4 weeks
The TW126 provides for much longer cable runs from antenna to receiver, for applications such as mast-mount, large vehicle and timing systems, without degradation of system sensitivity.
The TW126 passes DC supply from input to output to support centre conductor DC supply to the antenna, therefore not requiring an additional Bias source and a bias-T.
- GPS/GNSS Signal Repeaters
- All GNSS Signals – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & SBAS
- Commercial, Industrial and Military Telematics Systems
- Wireless and Telecom Timing and Synchronization Applications
- Very low noise
- Wide input voltage 4.75 to 10 VDC
- Cylindrical nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Available SMA & TNC jack connectors
- RoHS compliant
- Improves signal reception
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- No external DC power supply required
- Easy to install – mounting clamp included
- TW126 – 25dB gain Inline Amp with SMA Jack - 32-0126-0
- TW126 – 25dB gain Inline Amp with TNC Jack - 32-0126-1