Tallysman TW2400 Magnet Mount GPS/GLONASS Antenna
The TW2400 is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz).
This product ships in 2 to 4 weeks
It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2400 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2400 is housed in a compact, industrialgrade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, and comes with 5 metres of cable.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 3.0 to 12 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW2400 – GPS/Glonass Antenna, 5 metre cable, SMA Male - 32-2400-0
- TW2400 – GPS/Glonass Antenna, Bulkhead SMA Female - 32-2400-7