Hemisphere GPS - MBX-4 Beacon Receiver
Provide a reliable source of free differential corrections with the Hemisphere GPS MBX-4 Beacon Receiver that augments a separate GPS receiver with free accuracy improving correction data from networks of beacon stations located throughout the world.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
With automatic dual-channel tracking, the MBX-4 Beacon Receiver ensures the best beacon station is always being decoded. Beacon stations are automatically tracked based on signal strength or station distance and can also be manually selected.
Hemisphere GPS’ MBX-4 has been optimized for high performance reception and proves reliable even in noisy environments. It outputs the industry standard RTCM SC-104 format accepted by differential-ready GPS receivers and can be configured and monitored with NMEA 0183 protocol. Hemisphere GPS’ MBX-4 receiver kit includes an integrated GPS and beacon antenna.
- Supplements GPS systems with free beacon differential corrections, capable of sub-meter accuracy (depending on GPS receiver quality)
- Dual-channel design allows strongest signal or closest station selection
- Integrated signal splitter outputs GPS signal from combined GPS / differential antenna
- Simple to monitor and configure through menu system and display
- Patented ceramic filter blocks out-of-band signals, optimizing reception
- Meets IEC 61108-4 operational and performance compliance