Tallysman Sprite™ TW5300 GPS Antenna/Telematics Solution for MPT1327
The Tallysman Sprite™ TW5300 is an integrated GPS Antenna/Telematics device for MPT1327 systems. Simply plug the TW5300 into the MAP 27 port of a MPT1327 radio for event driven GPS reporting.
This product ships in 2 to 4 weeks
The TW5300 can be configured to generate autonomous GPS position reports based upon specific event such as vehicle status i.e. moving or stopped, speed alarms and PTT reports. All reports include distance travelled based on GPS odometer, this information is maintained across power cycles.
The TW5300 provides extensive logging capabilities providing storage up to 30 days of data at report rates of up to once per minute. Logs can be retrieved by Over Air commands.
A Time-Off-Timer output is also provided which can be used as an ignition sense input to the radio to control turning the radio ON/OFF. In addition the TW5300 provides one general purpose Input/Output which can be used to monitor a sensor input or provide output control.
The TW5300 includes an integrated high sensitivity 16 channel GPS receiver/antenna with fast first time to fix. It is housed in a weatherproof IP67 enclosure, and has a ¾” thru-hole mount.
- Integrated GPS receiver/antenna
- Simple Serial Port interface to radio
- Event Driven Telematics reports
- Periodic time and distance reports based on moving and stopped status
- Push to talk ID (PTT ID)
- Odometer and waypoint reporting
- Information maintained across power cycles
- Over Air parameter updates
- High rate logging
- TW5300 with 5 metre cable & DB15M termination (For MPT1327) - 32-5300-1
- TW53XX Configuration Cable - 27-0025-0