KVH DSP-3400 Fiber Optic Gyro
The KVH DSP-3400 offers the reliability and robust design found in all members of the DSP-3000 series but adds the benefits of a true digital RS-422 interface and a 1000 Hz synchronous output in a durable, shielded package.
KVH products usually ship within 5 business days.
the DSP-3400, with its robust, modular design, is a powerful option for use in applications requiring FOG output to be transmitted over a longer distance.
The DSP-3400 is built on a foundation of KVH’s mature all-fiber optical circuit, which ensures exceptionally low noise (ARW), insensitivity to cross-axis error, and shock and vibration robustness. Housed in a package roughly the same size as a deck of playing cards and available with a robust, modular design, the DSP-3400 makes low-cost inertial measurement units (IMUs), integrated GPS/INS, and AHRS a reality. Fabricated from KVH’s proprietary E•Core polarization-maintaining fiber, the KVH DSP-3400 delivers superior precision and reliable performance at a lower cost than other comparable fiber optic and mechanical gyroscopes.
- Single axis FOG, modular design for 1-, 2-, or 3-axis configurations
- 1˚ per hour performance
- Available in three variants – DSP-3000, DSP-3100, and DSP-3400 – for outstanding versatility
- Exceptional bias stability and scale factor linearity – minimal temperature and power-up errors
- Excellent reliability: >55,000 hours MTBF, Ground Mobile
- Robust for a wide variety of applications including platform stabilization, antenna/radar/optics stabilization, IMU, GPS/INS, and AHRS integration