KVH CG-5100 IMU
The versatile KVH CG-5100 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) combines proprietary technologies – highly accurate KVH fiber optic gyros (FOGs) coupled with industry proven MEMS accelerometers – all within a compact single enclosure, providing reliability and long term compliance to customer specifications.
KVH products usually ship within 5 business days.
KVH’s CG-5100 is a low drift, solid state, FOG-based commercial solution ideally suited for critical sensing applications and GPS-integrated navigation programs. This strap-down inertial subsystem offers outstanding reliability and accurate 6-degrees-of-freedom measurement, making it perfect for critical sensing applications and GPS integrated navigation programs. The CG-5100 achieves its excellent performance by employing proprietary algorithms to a fully digital gyro sensor output, enabling the system to characterize and correct for the effects of temperature and misalignment. It also offers an easy-to-adapt digital RS-232/RS-422 output format.
- Compact, 6-degrees of freedom inertial measurement unit designed using KVH’s patented DSP fiber optic gyro technology
- Measures roll, pitch, and yaw angular rates and accelerations
- Fiber optic gyro stability
- Excellent shock and vibration performance
- Long life and flexible interfacing
- Affordable, compact design
- Designed to meet Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) requirements
- Ideal for applications including antenna, optical, and camera stabilization, GPS augmentation, autonomous vehicle guidance, drilling, navigation, and motion sensing