KVH C100 Compass Engine
The C100 is an industrial-grade compass module designed to meet rigorous engineering requirements. Available in either a stand-alone or embeddable version, it is physically compact, low in cost, and extremely flexible, making it ideal for your most demanding heading sensor needs.
KVH products usually ship within 5 business days.
The C100 is based on KVH’s proven technology, which has been fielded in more than 100,000 systems for a wide range of military and commercial applications. And with its compact design, multiple analog and digital outputs, and menu-driven software control, the C100 offers unparalleled versatility, making it easy to integrate into any system. Designed to military quality standards with industrial parts, the C100 delivers the reliable, trouble-free performance you’re looking for in a compass module!
- Automatic compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy
- Multiple user-selectable digital and analog outputs
- Operates in latitudes with as much as an 80º magnetic dip
- Compact design; variety of coil arrangements available to suit your needs
- Embeddable version features a removable sensor element for remote mounting; housed variant is also available
- Industrial grade, extended temperature components rated at -40°C to +65°C and built to military quality standards