When power consumption, size and dependable performance such as raw data quality and/or real-time positioning are critical, the new Ashtech MB100 GNSS board simply delivers!
Note: Available for rent.
Ashtech Precision products usually ship within 5 business days.
The Most Compact Dual-Frequency RTK OEM Board
The unique Ashtech BLADE™ Technology and dual-frequency GPS configuration offer amazing, long-range, RTK performance while single-frequency GPS+GLONASS configuration provides more satellites in view for demanding environments.
Ashtech High-End Performance
Embedded BLADE technology secures the best possible measurements from the GPS, GLONASS and SBAS constellations. BLADE perfectly mixes multiple observables without any compromise between quality and availability. This leads to an incredibly robust and dependable measurement processing resulting in optimized field productivity:
- Advanced multi-path mitigation and signal tracking for maximum data reliability
- Fast initialization and centimeter accuracy at long-range in dual-frequency GPS mode
- Full benefit of any available GLONASS satellites to strengthen the GPS solution in single- frequency GPS+GLONASS mode
- The most compact differential/raw data protocol: Ashtech Optimized Messaging (ATOM)
Seamless Integration and Flexibility
The MB100 features low power consumption in an extremely compact board design, and a variety of output messages and data formats for extensive OEM solution interoperability. The MB 100 works as either a base or a rover and is available in various GNSS modes to adapt customer needs. All these GNSS modes are available in the same hardware and are simply activated by firmware option activation.
MB100 supports standard and advanced RTK operations such as:
- RTK against a static base, with or without SBAS and GLONASS satellites
- Advanced RTK against an external moving base for relative positioning
- Network RTK using third-party network corrections: VRS, FKP, MAC
- Heading and pitch or roll determination with baseline length auto-calibration between two receivers
- Up to 20 Hz fast RTK and raw data output
- In addition to these leading capabilities, the MB100 features two antenna input connectors, with automatic switching between the two antennas for specific applications such as handheld integration.