The NV08C-CSM is an integrated satellite navigation receiver. The device's key feature is its ability to work with both global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) that have been deployed so far in the world – GPS and GLONASS. The GALILELO and COMPASS as well as SBAS systems are also fully supported.
NVS Technologies products usually ship within 5 business days.
The NV08C-CSM device was developed for use in various LBS and M2M applications demanding low cost, low power consumption and uncompromised performance such as: fleet management, in-car and handheld personal navigation, asset and personal tracking, anti theft systems, surveillance and security systems, WiFi, WiMAX, GSM, and CDMA base station time synchronization.
The NV08C-CSM offers high sensitivity and high performance of GNSS signal acquisition and tracking combined with low power consumption and small size. The assisted GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO and advanced power saving modes are supported.
Separate GPS and GLONASS RF channels provide better noise immunity in urban and industrial environment, railway stations and other places with high interference level. Multiple satellites available from GNSS constellations ensure higher availability of navigation signal in urban canyons compared to any single constellation solution.
For system integrator the MV08C-CSM provides a variety of interfaces, flexible power supply options, power supply for optional active antenna. A very compact and complete GNSS receiver can be integrated on a low cost 2 or 4-layer PCB with a minimal number of external passive parts.
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, COMPASS, SBAS L1 signals
- Compact 20x26x2,5 mm design for SMT assembly
- Navigation and Time synchronization applications
- 32 GNSS tracking channels
- Assisted GNSS option supported
- Various Dead Reckoning options
- 200K correlators ensures small TTFF and high signal sensitivity
- RAIM support
- NMEA 0183 (IEC 1162), BINR, RTCM SC 104 data protocols
- 24 mW @ Low Power Time-to-Time Fix (TTTF) Mode
- Extended operating temperature –40 to +85°C
- NVS Technologies AG Releases a Leap Second Correction Assured Firmware v0205 for its NV08C Multi-GNSS Receiver Series
- NVS Technologies AG Releases Raw Data Firmware for NV08C Multi-GNSS Receivers
- NVS Technologies Press Announcement - Firmware v0206