Hemisphere GPS - V113 GPS Compass
The Hemisphere GPS V113 GPS Compass is the next generation GPS Compass heading sensor featuring improved GPS tracking and heading performance and DGPS corrections via beacon coverage.
Hemisphere GPS products usually ship within 5 business days.
Hemisphere GPS V113 GPS Compass is the next generation product offering significant improvements over the already successful V101/V111 family.
The V113 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning, as well as Coast Guard beacon capability.
Advantages over the V111:
- New mechanical enclosure with full IP69K rating
- New gyro and accelerometer hardware for improved performance
- Heading accuracy <0.3 RMS
- Positioning accuracy of <0.6m 2DRMS in DGPS mode
- Improved pitch and roll accuracies of < 1.0 RMS
- NMEA 0183 and 2000 compliant
- IMO certified as a transmit heading device
- Heave compensation now available <10cm RMS
- New high multipath rejection antennas for increased performance
- Simultaneous Pitch, Roll and Heave NMEA output
- RTK Optional