Z-Max.Net is the next-generation survey solution from Magellan. The .Net generation offers NTRIP, GPRS and RTCM V3.0 network communication.
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Ashtech Precision products usually ship within 5 business days.
Z-Max.Net is the next-generation survey solution from Magellan. The .Net generation offers NTRIP, GPRS and RTCM V3.0 network communication. Z-Max.Net delivers high accuracy and enhanced performance for all your survey needs.
Survey Your Way
The ultra-flexible Z-Max.Net survey system lets you control your survey your way. Whichever configuration you chose, Z-Max.Net adapts to your survey environment and delivers the best performance. Z-Max.Net frees you from typical equipment limitations and keeps you ahead of the industry.
Z-Max.Net is ready to support today's requirements and tomorrow's:
- Survey in NTRIP, VRS or FKP networks.
- Select your communication mode: UHF, GSM/GPRS, unique combined UHF+GSM/GPRS module or external source.
- Switch seamlessly from post-processing to RTK.
- Use ZMax.Net as a base or rover.
You can perform any GPS survey with Z-Max.Net.
Survey with Added Freedom
The innovative design offers comfort and ease-of-use. Detachable modules make configuration changes and system upgrades simple.
Use the intuitive keyboard or Bluetooth® wireless field terminal to perform any survey with added freedom. Configure your Z-Max.Net "all-on-the-pole" or in the comfortable backpack for long-duration missions.
The modular design and flexibility makes upgrades easy and cost-efficient, protecting your investment and ensuring a high return.
Get the Max Out of Your GPS
Z-Max.Net delivers the strongest RTK on the market. A combination of unique technologies from Thales enables you to optimize your time and maximize your profit. Z-Max.Net offers two-second initialization, extended operation up to 50 km (30 miles) and cuts static data collection time by up to 50%.
- Patented Z-Tracking and advanced multipath mitigation technologies ensure the strongest centimeter-level position even in weak signal conditions.
- Instant-RTK® technology enhances survey productivity by offering two-second initialization: The fastest on the market.
- Magellans' unique LRK®, long range kinematic technology, combines fast, real-time centimeter-level positioning up to 50 km (30 miles).
- State-of-the-art Prism technology cuts data collection time by as much as 50% for post-processed surveys.
Powered by state of the art technologies, Z-Max.Net ensures exceptional RTK coverage and data confidence even in difficult environments.
The Complete Solution
Z-Max.Net enhances your surveying capabilities, improves your data quality and upgrades your deliverables with a comprehensive suite of software tools:
- FAST Survey field software simplifies data collection and real-time operation.
- GNSS Solutions office software provides powerful support to a wide range of applications, handling both real-time and post-processing data within the same project.
Z-Max.Net offers the best, at the office and in the field, with robust office software and fully integrated, state-of-the-art data controllers. Z-Max.Net offers two high-quality field terminals: the MobileMapperTM CE from Magellan and the classic AllegroTM from Juniper Systems Inc.®
Features include color touch screen, SD-card, USB and Bluetooth® wireless technology, ensure a robust, easy-to-use, cable-free RTK rover.
Combined with MobileMapper CE, Z-Max.Net becomes the only survey system on the market to include an additional handheld GPS for multiple application needs (GIS, navigation, and more). Only Z-Max.Net can offer that kind of advantage.
As a Z-Max.Net surveyor you are prepared for any job condition and ready to meet your customers' needs. Quality, productivity, ease-of-use, cost-efficiency and profitability: Z-Max.Net delivers it all.