Waypoint GrafNav Lite
GrafNav Lite is a "scaled-down" version of GrafNav with accuracies aimed at the decimetre to sub-metre range. It is designed mainly for the GIS/mapping community.
Waypoint products usually ship within 5 business days.
The principal differences between the two packages are that GrafNav Lite will process only L1, does not support ambiguity determination and is limited to processing at intervals no greater than 1 Hz.
Using data collected at base and rover stations, GrafNav Lite processes single frequency carrier phase, as well as code-only (DGPS) data. This gives the user access to accuracies ranging from 10 cm to 5 metres depending on the processing mode selected and the GPS receiver used. GrafNav Lite is ideal for users requiring sub-metre accuracies, and its easy-to-use interface means new users will be processing data in minutes.
GrafNav Lite supports the following GPS receivers:
- Allen Osborne Associates (TurboBinary)
- Canadian Marconi (Allstar and Superstar II)
- Conexant Navcor
- Leica (SR/MX/MC1000/System 500/System 1200)
- Motorola (6/8 channel Oncore, PVT6)
- NAVCOM (OEM GPS)
- NavSymm/Parthus (XR5/XR6/XR7)
- NovAtel (OEM2/OEM3/OEM4)
- Rockwell PLGR
- Septentrio (SBF)
- SIRF Binary (Star II)
- Thales/Ashtech (Real-Time/B-File/DSNP)
- Trimble (DAT/Real-Time/4000) series/5700/SSx/CMR/TSIP/Force5)
- U-Blox (Antaris)
Features included with GrafNav Lite:
- Seamless static and kinematic processing
- Kalman Filter supporting C/A code, carrier phase and L1 Doppler data
- Float static solution
- Forward, reverse and combined solutions
- Easy-to-use graphical interface supports plotting of over 25 statistical parameters
- Data can be exported in a number of projections, including: US State Plane, UTM, Geographic, Lambert, Transverse Mercator, local, and ECEF.
- Fast processing!
- Up to 1 Hz data rates
- Accurate velocity determination
- Achievable accuracies of 5 cm in static, 20 cm in kinematic using the L1 carrier phase, and 1-5 metres using C/A code-only processing