The Antcom 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-6 is a TSO certified, single-frequency GPS antenna with L-Band tracking capabilities. The unit is lightweight and compact, and is well suited for use in airplanes and other mobile environments.
The 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-6 is certified according to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances formulated by the European Union. Therefore, it can be implemented in system designs conceived in the future.
- GPS L1 signal reception
- L-Band tracking capabilities
- Equipped with screw mount plus additional back mounting option.
- O-ring seals antenna to surface
- Certified to RoHS standard
- Robust for use in critical weather conditions
- Compact unit provides excellent performance
- Light and portable for mobile environments
|GPS L1 single frequency
|33 dB LNA Gain
|L-Band, SBAS, QZSS
|Max. no. frequencies:
|88.90 mm diameter by 20.62 mm high
|Front/Back/Pipe Mount Configurations
|Antenna form factor:
|2.5 to 24 VDC
|Less than 35mA
The 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-6 antenna from Antcom is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about this antenna, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.