Based on NVS Technologies’ latest generation NV08C-CSM receiver, the CH-4706M is an interim module receiver, or transition board, specifically designed to enable users of the CH-4706 legacy product to transition smoothly to the NV08C-CSM receiver.
Thanks to the CH-4706M’s small form factor and surface mount package, high and low-frequency connectors are not required. This provides convenience and minimizes complexity and costs for the user. It receives signals from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS systems and can be used in applications such as anti-theft systems for vehicles, traffic tracking systems, wireless broadband systems and more.
- Provides automatic and continuous calculations of coordinates, time, velocity and heading
- Provides estimated accuracy of measured navigation parameters
- Communicates with external devices via SPI interface
- Generates time stamped signals
- Implement user-interface by means of configurable I/Os
|35 mm х 35 mm х 4mm
|L1 1575.42 MHz
|L1 1597.5 to 1609.5 MHz
|1, 2, 5 or 10Hz update rates
The CH-4706M transition board from NVS Technologies can be ordered through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.