The FOGPSAL-RM (Fiber Optic GPS Antenna Link – Rack Mount) is a complete system that allows you to convert the GPS Carrier from RF to Light, transmit it up to 10 Kilometers if need be then reconvert it back to RF to be received by the GPS receiver.
- Roof Antenna (Either L1 High Gain Timing Antenna or L1/L2/L5 Galileo GLONASS Active Antenna)
- Roof Antenna Mounting Bracket
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Transmitter Preamp
- Fiber Optic Transmitter
- Fiber Optic Receiver
- Receiver Power Supply
- GPS base stations or other applications with long antenna cable runs
- Run the GPS carrier to multiple GPS timing boards throughout a company
- Run GPS throughout an aircraft
- Satisfies the requirement of supplying multiple GPS receivers with a carrier, spread over a great distance
- For R&D facilities, supplies a GPS carrier to a multitude of engineers and technicians with only one antenna on the roof.
- Any installations were fiber optic cable is required due to building code or other factors
GPS Networking products are covered under their free standard warranty policy. GPS Networking Inc. will repair or replace any unit that fails within 1 year from the date of purchase. Failures that are caused by customer mishandling or acts of nature will be subject to repair charges. It is also possible to purchase a lifetime warranty for all products manufactured by GPS Networking. Details on the lifetime warranty available upon request.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for GPS Networking and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The FOGPSAL-RM from GPS Networking is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.