The GPS-ITS (GPS Indoor Testing Solution) from GPS Networking comes with everything you need to build a complete GPS re-radiating system that can re-radiate the GPS L1 signal indoors. The GPS L1 signal received by the roof antenna is amplified and re-radiated to GPS receivers indoors, eliminating the need to attach receivers directly to the roof antenna.
The GPS-ITS consists of an active roof antenna, a passive re-radiating antenna, a roof antenna mount (L1RAMB), a re-radiating amplifier mount (WRUMT), 50ft of LMR400 cable, and a variable gain re-radiating amplifier (NVGLCDLA30RPDC) with an external power supply that powers the entire system.
With 50ft of LMR400 low loss coax cable connecting the roof antenna to the re-radiating amplifier, the GPS-ITS will transmit the GPS signal indoors to receivers up to 200 feet away. In the standard Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the re-radiating amplifier output (J1) is DC Blocked.
- High Gain Amplified Roof Antenna – Provides 38 dB gain via internal LNA.
- Variable Gain Re-Radiating Amplifier with LCD Screen and External Power Supply – Push button adjustable gain from 1 dB to 30 dB.
- Mounting Hardware Kit – Roof Antenna Mount & Re-Radiating Amplifier Mount included.
- 50 ft. of LMR400 Low Loss Cable – Custom lengths available at additional cost.
- Re-radiates the L1 signal indoors for GPS product testing.
- Maintain GPS signal for emergency vehicles parked indoors.
- Saves time and money by allowing aircraft to remain inside hangar during navigation system maintenance.
GPS Networking products are covered under their free standard warranty policy. GPS Networking Inc. will repair or replace any unit that fails within 1 year from the date of purchase. Failures that are caused by customer mishandling or acts of nature will be subject to repair charges. It is also possible to purchase a lifetime warranty for all products manufactured by GPS Networking. Details on the lifetime warranty available upon request.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for GPS Networking and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The GPS-ITS basic GPS L1 re-radiating kit from GPS Networking is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.