The 42G1215A-XT-1-Cert from NovAtel (formerly the ANT-A72GA-TW-N) is an active L1/L2 GPS antenna. This antenna is aircraft certified for navigation.
NovAtel’s 42G1215A-XT-1-Cert is a dual-frequency, compact GPS antenna. It can be used for GPS L1 only or L2 dual-frequency applications. This enhances flexibility and decreases costly duplication of equipment.
Special advantages of dual-frequency systems are: Modeling and reduction of ionospheric errors affecting all GPS observations because two satellite observations can be combined; and resolving RTK ambiguity faster.
Although its compact size is conceived of for use in airplanes, it will also operate in mobile environments.
The 42G1215A-XT-1-Cert meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substances established by the European Union. Thus, it can be integrated into system designs well into the future.
- TSO certified
- L1/L2 GPS signal tracking
- Equipped with screw mounting capability
- O-ring seal between antenna and surface
- Precision positioning
- Compliant with RoHS standard
- Rugged enough to withstand bad weather conditions
- Compact, yet excellent performance
- Portable and light for use in many environments
- Many placement possibilities, easy to install
- ARINC certified
|LNA Gain (dB)
|Max. number of frequency:
|76.20 mm wide by 119.38 mm long by 17.60 mm high
|Antenna form factor
|2.5 to 24 VDC
The 42G1215A-XT-1-Cert antenna from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this antenna, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.