The GPS-302-A compact dual-frequency GPS antenna from NovAtel is designed to receive GPS L1 and L2 signals.
The GPS-302-A antenna is designed to withstand the elements including rain, snow and dust. Compact in size, this antenna is also light and portable for use in airborne applications and other mobile environments.
The GPS-302-A antenna can be attached to a surface by means of an ARINC-743 bolt pattern.
- L1/L2 GPS signal tracking
- Compact unit provides excellent performance
- Light and portable for mobile environments
- Equipped with screw mounting capability
- Robust for use in critical weather conditions
|Signals Received:||GPS L1/L2|
|LNA Gain:||26 dB to 29 dB (typical)|
|Size:||120 mm (L) x 80 mm (W) x 30 mm (H)|
|Antenna Form Factor:||ARINC-743 Bolt Pattern|
|Power:||3.8 to 6 VDC, 60 mA (typical)|
The GPS-302-A antenna from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about this antenna, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.