The PCTEL GNSS1-TMG-26N global GNSS timing reference antenna is specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployment in congested cell-site applications. The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas. This multi-band antenna covers GPS L1, Galileo E1, GLONASS L1 as well as BeiDou B1 frequencies.
The unique radome shape of the GNSS1-TMG-26N antenna sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The antenna features transient voltage suppression as well as protection from reverse polarity and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
PCTEL offers an array of compatible mounting configurations. Custom models or site kits options are also available.
- GNSS1-TMG-26N – Does not include mounting hardware
- GNSS1-TMG-26NMS – Includes universal mounting hardware consisting of collar (GPS-TMG-MNT) and pipe clamp (GPS-TMG-LMNT)
- GNSS1-TMG-26NCM – Includes collar mount (GPS-TMG-MNT)
- GNSS1-TMG-26NCS – Includes economy collar marine mount (GPS-TMG-MRNMNT)
- Versatile – covers GPS L1, Galileo E1, GLONASS L1, BeiDou B1 frequencies
- Powerful attenuation mitigation – via low noise, high gain amplifier, multi-stage filtering, superior out-of-band rejection and lower
- elevation pattern performance
- Designed for safety – with transient voltage suppression and protection from reverse polarity and electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Protection from the elements – Unique radome shape prevents water, ice and bird perching issues
- Congested cell-site applications
- Long cable runs
|Frequency Range:||1554-1615 MHz|
|LNA Gain:||26.5 dB ± 3 dB @ GPS L1/Galileo E1|
24.5 dB ± 3 dB @ GLONASS L1/BeiDou B1
|Element Gain:||≥ 3 dBic|
|Out of Band Rejection:||≥ -45 dB @ f ≤ 1530 MHz|
≥ -45 dB @ f ≥ 1660 MHz
|Noise Figure:||2.5 dB @ +25 °C including pre-selector|
|Current Draw:||< 35 mA|
|DC Voltage:||3.0-9.0 V (operating)|
≤ 28.0 V (survivability)/td>
|Nominal Impedance:||50 ohms|
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Dimensions:||5.0 in H x 3.2 in D|
(126 mm x 81 mm)
|Weight:||0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)|
|Connector:||N Female (one – bottom fed)|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C to +85°C (operating)|
The GNSS1-TMG-26N global GNSS timing reference antenna from PCTEL is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.