The PCTEL GPS-TMG-40 timing reference antenna with internal amplifier is specifically designed for long lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications. The 40 dB high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
Their unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The GPS-TMG-40 may be purchased by itself or with pipe mounting hardware. Custom models or site kits options are also available.
The GPS-TMG-40 antenna is made of materials that fully comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC.
It also features ESD, reverse polarity protection and transit voltage suppression.
- GPS-TMG-40N – Does not include mounting hardware.
- GPS-TMG-40NMS – Includes universal mounting hardware consisting of collar (GPS-TMG-MNT) and pipe clamp (GPS-TMG-LMNT).
- GPS-TMG-40NCS – Includes economy collar mount (GPS-TMG-MRNMNT).
- Powerful attenuation mitigation – Via low noise, high gain 40dB amplifier
- Superior filtering – Quadrifiliar helix design with multi-stage filtering provides effective out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance
- Protection from the elements – Unique radome shape prevents water, ice and bird perching issues
- Rugged – materials comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC
- Congested cell-site applications
- Long cable runs
|Frequency Band:||1575.42 +/- 10 MHz|
|Antenna Gain:||3.5 dBic|
|Nominal Impedance:||50 ohms|
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Antenna Dimensions:||5.0 in H x 3.2 in D|
(126 mm x 81 mm)
|Shipping Dimensions:||7.5 in L x 4.4 in W x 3.8 in D|
(190 mm x 112 mm x 96 mm)
|Antenna Weight:||0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Connector:||N, female (one – bottom fed)|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C to +85°C (operating)|
The GPS-TMG-40 timing reference antenna with internal amplifier from PCTEL is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.