The PCTEL GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40NCB GPS timing antenna with integrated lightning protection is specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications. The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas. This multi-band antenna covers GPS L1, Galileo L1 as well as GLONASS E1 frequencies.
Their unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The antenna comes with surge compliant mounting that addresses industry grounding requirements. Custom models or site kit options are also available.
This antenna is made of materials that fully comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC. The GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40NCB antenna provides integrated, on-board lightning protection capability that alleviates the need for downstream, in-line surge suppressors. It also features ESD, reverse polarity protection and transit voltage suppression.
- Powerful attenuation mitigation – Via low noise, high gain amplifier
- Superior filtering – Quadrifiliar helix design with multi-stage filtering provides effective out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance
- Multiband coverage – spans GPS L1, GALILEO L1 and GLONASS E1
- Protection from the elements – Unique radome shape prevents water, ice and bird perching issues
- Ends need for downstream, in-line surge suppressors – through Integrated, on-board lightning protection
- Congested cell sites
- Environments requiring ESD, reverse polarity protection and transit voltage suppression
|Frequency Range:||1590 ± 30 MHz|
|LNA Gain:||40 dB ± 4 dB @ GPS L1 & Galileo E1|
38 dB ± 4 dB @ GLONASS L1
|Element Gain:||≥ 3 dBic|
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Out of Band Rejection:||≥ -60 dB @ f ≤ 1530 MHz|
≥ -60 dB @ f ≥ 1660 MHz
|Noise Figure:||< 2.5 dB @ +25°C including|
|Current Draw:||< 40 mA|
|DC Voltage:||2.8-9.0 V (operating)|
≤ 28.0 V (survivability)
|Nominal Impedance:||50 ohms|
|Dimensions:||7.25 in H x 3.20 in D|
(184 mm x 81 mm)
|Weight:||0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)|
|Connector:||N, female (one – bottom fed)|
|Mount:||Fits pipes of 1-1.45 in (25-37 mm) maximum diameter. Medium duty mount (GPS-TMG-MMD), grounding screw, and lug nut included.|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C to +85°C (operating)|
|Lightning Protection:||Per EN61000-4-5 Level 4|
The GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40NCB GPS timing antenna with integrated lightning protection from PCTEL is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.