The Piksi Multi is a GNSS receiver from Swift Navigation that provides centimeter level accuracy with multi-constellation and multi-band compatibility. This solution offers reliable results, breakthrough pricing and faster RTK convergence times through dual-frequency operation. This latest Swift Navigation product ushers in a new capability, advanced precision GNSS revolution along with breakthrough pricing.
This solution is easy to integrate with a variety of applications with in-field software upgrades and future-proof hardware. The onboard Linux provides ample computational headroom for smooth customer application integration.
Piksi Multi is a highly cost effective multi-band, multi-constellation RTK GNSS receiver with Future-Proof Hardware with In-Field Software Upgrades. Having multiple band means its convergence time is fast and is measured in seconds instead of minutes. While, access to multiple satellite constellations enhances availability, reliability and range between base and rover.
Its fast position solution rate (20 Hz) combined with small form factor and strong feature set makes Piksi Multi ideal for integration into autonomous vehicles and robotics. Its faster system start times and reacquisition is critical to robotic systems.
The module hardware is best for autonomous vehicle guidance, precision agriculture, robotics, GPS/GNSS research, unmanned aerial vehicles, structural monitoring, land monitoring and offshore/marine applications.
- Future capability for MEMS IMU and Magnetometer
- Ethernet, UART, USB and CAN flexible interfaces
- Customization options including 32 user-definable GPIO Pins
- Rapid prototyping
- Centimeter level accuracy
- Linux Open Platform
|GPS (dual frequency RTK):||L1/L2|
|Galileo:||E1/E5b Hardware ready|
|BeiDou:||B1/B2 hardware ready|
|QZSS:||L1/L2 hardware ready|
|Solution rate:||10 Hz|
|Dimensions:||48 mm x 71 mm x 12 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-40 °C to +85°C|
|Storage temperature:||-40 °C to +85°C|
As measured by MIL-STD-810G,
Method 507.5 Procedure II
|Operating vibration:||MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6|
(Category 24, 7.7g RMS))
|Operating shock:||MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6|
Procedure I (40 g)
|Input voltage:||5-15 VDC|
|Power consumption:||2.9 W|
- Left Hand Robotics Chooses Piksi Multi for Centimeter-Level GNSS in Self-Driving Snow Clearing Robots
- Northstar Robotics Chooses Piksi Multi for High-Precision GPS in Autonomous Farming
- Skycatch Chooses Piksi Multi RTK GNSS Receiver for Centimeter-Level GNSS in High-Precision Drones
- Voyage Chooses Piksi Multi for Centimeter-Accurate GPS in Self-Driving Cars
- Yeti Snow Technology Chooses Piksi Multi for Centimeter-Level GNSS in Autonomous Snow Removal Vehicles
The Piksi Multi RTK GNSS receiver from Swift Navigation offers revolutionary GNSS capabilities and pricing. This receiver is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.