The Ellipse Micro Development Kit contains the sbgCenter application to visualize real-time sensor or orientation data for each device connected, and the Iron Calibration Tool used to calibrate magnetic sensors included in the Ellipse Micro product range.
The sbgCenter application can be used to:
- Visualize – Each graph view has zooming and panning capabilities allowing efficient data analysis. Various panels are available such as a 3D view representing the device orientation.
- Configure – Ellipse settings can be modified and the result is diplayed in real time. The sbgCenter main window shows Euler Angles, Gyroscopes data, and 3D orientation.
- Record – Create and playback recordings. Thanks to the Time Line Control, you can finely analyze a recorded motion by travelling or zooming through the time.
- Export – You can easily configure your export text file format in order to open your recording in third party software like Excel, Matlab, or CARIS for example. Each exported data can be enabled or disabled so you export only what you need. Thanks to Google KMZ plugin, you can export your recording into Google Earth and visualize both 3D orientation and position data.
The Development kit is supplied with an Ellipse Micro sensor and contains:
- The user manual, including a quick start guide.
- The sensor’s calibration report.
- A USB Key that contains the tools and software.
- A USB cable to connect a computer to the sensor.
- An evaluation board which integrates a ublox module for INS applications (Model E) plus cables and accessories.
- Access to firmware updates and technical support.
All products from SBG Systems come with a 2-year warranty. This warranty can be extended up to 5 years. The warranty is covered in more detail in the SBG Services page.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for SBG Systems and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The Ellipse Micro Development Kit from SGB Systems is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.