The Stonex F6 handheld 3D scanner is an outstanding volumetric scanner built for field use in an endless amount of applications such as construction, architecture, forensics, engineering, automotive, health care and VR game design.
The F6 is the market leader for fast scanning of big objects and large areas from short to far ranges. Based on a patented algorithm of innovative encoding, the F6 provides superb quality of data making it the ultimate device for scanning complex scenes within seconds.
The F6 is operated by Echo, an advanced and easy-to-use integrated software.
- Advanced scanning modes with real time feedback
- Powerful 3D data editing tools
- Data quality for controlling distances and accuracy
- Advanced meshing with full color projection
- IR light – enables light in any working conditions from complete darkness to daylight
- Ergonomic rubberized handgrip
- No scene preparation – geometry is deciphered by the encoding
- 2 layer modes of operation: static and dynamic
- Offers accessibility to hidden places
- User-friendly – professionals can operate the system after a short training
- Lightweight with unique design
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
|Accuracy:||0.2% – 0.01% upon scanning distance|
|XY Point Density:||5 m rad|
|Low Noise Level:||Less than 0.55 mm @ 1 meter|
|Eye Safety:||Class 1|
|Ambient Lighting:||From complete darkness to daylight|
|Depth of Field:||4.5 m to 0.5 m|
|Linear Field of View:||510 mm (H) x 670 mm (W) – closest range|
4585 mm (H) x 6070 mm (W) – furthest range
|Angular Field of View:||54° (H) x 68° (W)|
|RBG Camera Resolution:||1.3 megapixels|
|Exposure Time:||0.04 s – 0.005 s|
|Data Acquisition Speed:||640,000 points/s|
|Dimensions:||32 cm (H) x 12 cm (D) x 4.5 cm (W)|
|Power Consumption:||Internal battery|
|Calibration:||No special equipment required|
|Working Temperature:||-10 ° C – +50 °C|
|OS Supported:||Windows 8/10|
|Output Formats:||PTS, ASCII, PLY, E57, STL|
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for Stonex and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The F6 handheld 3d scanner from Stonex is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.