The dual-purpose (GNSS and Iridium signal reception) HC860E embedded dual-band GNSS/Iridium helical antenna is designed for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2, GLONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 frequency bands, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (NorthAmerica), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)] and for active Iridium signal reception. The HC860E also supports active Iridium® reception in the 1616.0-1626.5 MHz band.
Weighing only 12 g, the light and compact HC860E features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for many applications, including autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, and air), handheld land survey devices, automotive positioning, timing and other precise positioning applications.
The HC860E features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high-amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman provides an optional embedded helical mounting ring (PN: 23-0220-0 for the HC860E), which traps the outer edge of the antenna circuit board to the host circuit board or to any flat surface. Tallysman also provides support for the installation and integration of embedded helical antennas to enable the integrator to achieve a successful installation and obtain optimum antenna performance.
A housed version is also available: HC860.
- Iridium® data applications
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Network timing and synchronization
- Sea and land container tracking
- Fleet management and asset tracking
- Marine and avionics systems
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Low noise preamp (1.7 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- LNA gain (28 dB typ. | 35dB typ.)
- Low current (15 mA typ. [28 dB] | 21 mA typ. [35 dB])
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.5 to 16 VDC
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely light (12 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
Tallysman Wireless offers a warranty of 1-3 years on all of it’s products. The warranty ensures that the products are free from defects of materials or workmanship and conform to Tallysman’s specifications under normal use. Embedded antennas are covered by a one (1) year standard warranty. All housed antennas and accessories (inline amplifiers, splitters, and bias tees) manufactured after January 1, 2020 are covered by a three-year warranty. The warranty is covered in more detail on the Tallysman Wireless Warranty page.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for Tallysman Systems and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The HC860E embedded dual-band GNSS/Iridium helical antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.