Weighing 37 g, the lightweight HC882 triple-band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC882 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC882 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
An embedded version is also available: HC882E.
- Autonomous, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Precision GPS positioning
- Dual Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission-critical GPS timing
- Military & security
- Network timing and synchronization
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 21 mA typ. or 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
- Extremely lightweight (37 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
Tallysman Wireless offers a warranty of 1-3 years on all of it’s products. The warranty ensures that the products are free from defects of materials or workmanship and conform to Tallysman’s specifications under normal use. Embedded antennas are covered by a one (1) year standard warranty. All housed antennas and accessories (inline amplifiers, splitters, and bias tees) manufactured after January 1, 2020 are covered by a three-year warranty. The warranty is covered in more detail on the Tallysman Wireless Warranty page.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for Tallysman Systems and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The HC882 triple-band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.