Weighing only 42 g, the lightweight and compact HC975 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC975 features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high-amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
All Tallysman® helical antenna elements are protected by a robust military-grade IP67-compliant plastic enclosure. The enclosure’s base provides two threaded inserts for secure attachment , as well as a rubber O-ring around the outer edge to seal the antenna base and its integrated SMA connector.
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Network timing and synchronization
- Sea and land container tracking
- Fleet management and asset tracking
- Marine and avionics systems
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Very low noise preamp: 1.6 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments
Tallysman Wireless offers a warranty of 1-3 years on all of it’s products. The warranty ensures that the products are free from defects of materials or workmanship and conform to Tallysman’s specifications under normal use. Embedded antennas are covered by a one (1) year standard warranty. All housed antennas and accessories (inline amplifiers, splitters, and bias tees) manufactured after January 1, 2020 are covered by a three-year warranty. The warranty is covered in more detail on the Tallysman Wireless Warranty page.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for Tallysman Systems and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The HC975 triple band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.